Dressyours.com Review: Artistic Split Joint Euramerican Leather Handbag

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Hello everyone,
Wish you a very happy and a prosperous New Year. I hope you all are enjoying with your friends and family and having a nice get together.
I was so busy these days so didn't get time to blog for a long time. Today, I have come up with an another review from dressyours.com. They sent me a lovely handbag for the review and the handbag costs just US$ 13.99 They sell everything at a very low price. Its a great bargain. You'll just love it.

Artistic Split Joint Euramerican Leather Handbag
Upper: As shown in picture
Below: What I recieved
Market Price: US$ 35.00
Dressyours Price: US$ 13.99
As you can see the picture above, I handbag I recieved is quite similar to the picture. Except that the color is a bit dark. The handbag is of good quality. The zippers are working fine and didn't find any stratch marks or any other problem. It also has a detachable straps.


I also liked the cat zipper, it looks so cute on the handbag, and the studded bottom. You can find this handbag also in black and blue color on their webstore. But I chose the rose color. You can also find there different styles of handbags, crossbody bags etc at a very low price. Click here to find out more.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love this bag. it is so chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments and also to discover new blogs. Please feel free to leave your blog links.