Review: Especially Escada Delicate Notes

Monday, September 02, 2013

Hi Friends,
Today I will review on escada-fragrances.com. Few days back, I recieved a free sample of Especially escada delicate notes perfume from escada-fragrances. Especially escada Delicate notes is a wonderfully light hearted, delicate version of the original especially escada fragrance, inspired by the younger spirit of the especially escada joyful, spontaneous & glamorous woman who wants a luxuriously fresh perfume which lifts her up to cloud nine.


They sent me a post card, at the back of which was the sample sealed by a white plastic foil like thing.



After I opened the seal, there was a small white piece of cotton, I don't know what it really was, but you can get the smell of the perfume, once you open it.


The smell is so amazing that anyone would fall in love with it. The scent is very light , fresh and delicate rosey floral smell. The aroma of fragnance is so lovely that it makes you feel delighted and as if it takes you in another world. If someone asks me to rate it, I would give a 10/10. Hoping to order this perfume soon. :)
If you don't believe me, then try it out by yourself.
Want to order a free sample for yourself, then Click here . :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear your comments and also to discover new blogs. Please feel free to leave your blog links.