Ponds White Beauty Daily spot-less lightening facial foam Review

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hello everyone,
Today I will be reviewing on Ponds White Beauty Daily spot-less lightening facial foam face wash.


What the product claims : 

Daily spot-less lightening facial foam cleanses deeply for glowing and brighter skin. The foam’s unique formula reduces dullness and brightens skin, while washing away old weary, sallow skin cells.

Price:
Rs. 59 for 50gms.

Ingredients :

Myristic acid, glycerin, water, propylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, palmitic acid & stearic acid,lauric acid, glycol distearate, decyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, polyquaternium-7, niacinamide, dmdm hydantoin & iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, perfume, disodium edta.

My experience :

Firstly, I will talk about the packaging. Its comes in a pink-white tube with a flip flop cap. The product contains a white creamy texture content and it smells very pleasant. Even a pea-sized amount is enough for the entire face and neck as it foams very well. My skin type is combination and after the first use it made my skin dry for about 2-3 hours which I didn't like at all. But it removed the oils near my T-zone i.e the forehead and the nose, and I think you know that combination skin means combination of oily, dry and normal skin. It cleanses the dirt and oils from the skin as it claimed, leaving a slightly brighter skin and also lightens the dark spots.


Pros :

  • Low price
  • Cleanses dirt and oils
  • Good for oily skin types
  • Foams very well
  • Lightens spots and brightens the skin slightly
  • Doesn't break me out

Cons :

  • Not favourable for dry, normal and combination skin types.

My Ratings : 3/5

Would I recommend this product :
Absolutely no for the skin type like me, even for dry and normal skins also. But oily skin types can use this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear your comments and also to discover new blogs. Please feel free to leave your blog links.